2.06.2011

Clean House!

It is SO NICE to wake up to a clean house!  With the new baby, a clean house has been a rarity.  I've had no motivation to clean.  This party yesterday really got me moving.  I cleaned the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the baby room.  Now I just need to tackle our bedroom and closet.  That will be a project.  I have clothes that don't fit anymore that I've been trying to sell on Craigslist and Ebay without success.  I really don't know what to do with them.  But that is all for another day.  I'm just glad that I have accomplished what I did and I'm going to enjoy my clean kitchen and living room.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ... (forgive me, I do not know your name). I have seen two of your blogs. And I prefer this blog to establish communication with you. This blog is more lightweight and suitable for me who was also a housewife. I'm new blogger and want to have many friends. Hopefully we can share insights into the future. Allow me follow this blog. Wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete