7.14.2014

Just Another Monday...

Wow, I am having some major writer's block. Sorry for the lack of posts...

So this Monday has been going well so far. I went thrifting this morning with little J, since big sis is staying at Grandma and Grandpa's for the week.  We found two very cute vintage dresses while perusing the shop, one a lovely bright green Hawaiian sundress with tiny white and blue iris all over, and a very interesting dress with a pleated skirt and flowing lace top. I'm excited to get them washed up nice and photographed for your enjoyment! I love finding vintage clothes but they are never quite my size. Though these dresses are a larger than most, the bust size on both is too snug for me.

I have also been working on my Instagram account, and I would LOVE if you would follow me! I update it more often than the blog with pictures throughout the week. You can find me at @theretrodaisy

Well that's all for now... Stay tuned for photos of the vintage dresses and a new simple recipe for easy pizza appetizer rolls this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment