2.05.2011

Coffee-Mate Party!

Coffee-Mate brand creamer is doing this new thing called Free Flavor Friday, and for  it they selected members of their mailing list to have a themed-party in their behalf.  I signed up and was selected to host a Bistro Baking Party.  They sent those hosting the parties a box full of things to make your party a success.  Mine included a red embroidered apron with the Coffee-Mate logo (very good quality, I may add); a stack of blank recipe cards and three with recipes printed on them; 15 coupons for free Coffee-mate for your guests; a Wilton silicone heart muffin pan; and a cook book that is set up like a photo album that you put your own recipes into. They also sent cups and napkins, as well as instant coffee and creamer single packs.  I haven't even had my party yet and I am already having so much fun with what they sent me!

Even though it's Free Flavor Friday, I am hosting my party today, Saturday, because I was unable to hold it yesterday.  I have so much to do!  Now it's time to put my Gloworm in her swing near me in the kitchen so I can make all the desserts I am planning on serving, including a chocolate cheesecake.  More to come later in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment