1.12.2011

Today was not supposed to be like this!

It's not even 11:00 am, and already things aren't going as planned.  It's only 12 degrees F outside right now, so I don't really want to go anywhere.  I'm not worried about me, but I don't think a three month old should be out in that weather.  So I'm stuck at home, with all these neat ideas in my head of projects I could do but can't because I don't have the materials.  Like making cappuccino mix for my friends at work, scrap booking some handmade cards with my photography on them, or painting the trim in my master bathroom. I can't even bake anything. I used the last of the eggs.  On top of that, my baby is upset and won't take a nap.

Maybe I will just spend the day reading for the book club at the library and hope my glow worm takes a nap soon.  I've already had my cocoa and biscotti, so I will just curl up on the couch and read while sipping caffeiene free cola.  Perhaps I will start a fire, too.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment