1.19.2011

Kiddopotamus Swaddle Wraps

So my gloworm has been consistently getting out of her swaddling at night, and if she isn't swaddled, she doesn't sleep well because she startles and flails and wakes up.  Before she was born, a friend gave me a Kiddopotamus swaddle wrap, but I never got around to using it.  Well, earlier this week we used it for the first time, and it works amazingly well!  She can't get out of it, and the soft fleece keeps her nice and warm overnight.  It even works in the car seat, which is something we were having problems with.  She hates the car seat, and flails and screams most of the time she is in it.  With the swaddle wrap, she stays securely buckled in and the swaddle wrap goes over her arms and keeps her from lashing about.  It has made car rides much more enjoyable for everyone.  I like it so much that I ordered two more slightly used ones on ebay so I have one for nighttime, one for the car seat, and one for the wash.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I have no idea why my picture didn't come out on the follow... hmm weird. Kinda looks creepy like that. Anywhosit, it's me, Veronica. I have a couple of blogs and I saw that your new {on TypeA} so I thought I'd come give bloggy love :)

    My babies all love swaddling. It made them feel safer I think. IDK. Cant wait to read more!

    Come say Hi!
    ~Veronica
    http://www.thechickenistareviews.com
    http://chickenista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the love :) Hopefully I will be posting some more in the next few days, and when I get a chance I will definitely check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete